Our mission statement, 'Customer Trust, a Russell Must', burns brightly in our company. Our goals and objectives are updated annually ensuring we remain at the forefront of process solutions.
Ray Singh, Managing Director, Russell Finex
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
About the Russell Finex Group
Established in 1934, Russell Finex have enjoyed over 75 steady years of successful growth to become an international group employing over 200 direct employees with annual sales exceeding £17 million ($27m).
As worldwide leaders in fine mesh separation technology, designing and manufacturing vibratory sieves, separators, ultrasonic mesh deblinding systems and filters for use throughout the processing industries, our equipment is engineered for a global market and supplied to over 140 countries. We have companies in the UK, USA, Belgium and India as well as a far reaching network of experienced agents and distributors across the world.
- Russell Finex Ltd. in UK
- Russell Finex Inc. in USA
- Russell Finex N.V. in Belgium
- Russell Finex India in India
Russell Finex pride ourselves in offering the widest range of sieves and filters in the industry, and combined with our innovative engineering expertise, we are able to provide custom built solutions to suit your unique requirements. We pride ourselves on our dedicated team of knowledgeable sales engineers and customer service staff at the ready to rise to every challenge.
See the history of the Russell Group looking back at the last 75 years.