PPMA Total Show 2016
Landmark show to host the latest in packaging and processing technologies
Visit Russell Finex at Stand C42
For the very first time, the Total Processing and Packaging Exhibition will be hosted under the full ownership of PPMA, as 2016 sees the introduction of the rebranded PPMA Total Show from 27 – 29 September. The event, at the NEC, Birmingham showcases the latest developments in equipment and technology in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. From processing, packaging and filling equipment to design, materials and containers, a wealth of world-class suppliers will come together to share and discuss the latest products, market trends and trade secrets. Russell Finex will present its range of innovative separation solutions suitable for a variety of processing industries.PPMA is the UK's trade association for suppliers of processing and packaging machinery to the UK market and represents over 480 member and associate companies. Its principle objective is to promote sales of machinery, both at home and abroad, as well as providing free technical and machinery information and advice, and sharing the latest industry developments and technologies. PPMA Total Show provides the perfect opportunity for PPMA members and associates, as well as other exhibitors and visitors, to share knowledge and discuss their latest ideas and advancements, in order to continue driving the market forward.
Russell Finex is looking forward to attending this landmark event, and showcasing the latest separation equipment, whilst offering the perfect chance for visitors to view, discuss and try the latest sieving and filtration solutions. A team of experts will provide advice and insight on the most suitable solution for handling specialist materials, with a range of upgrades and customized options available.
As a global leader in the production of sieving and filtration equipment, Russell Finex has worked with renowned global companies such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Nestlé, and the company utilizes these relationships in the development of high-quality, innovative solutions. On display at PPMA Total Show 2016 will be the following:
- The Russell Compact Sieve®: These high-capacity safety screeners offer increased throughput within a hygienic, compact design. Available in fully-stainless steel, with minimal contact parts and bug trap areas, these sanitary sieves deliver maximum hygiene, suitable for a variety of industries, fitting into any part of a production line.
- Russell Vibrasonic® Deblinding System: This ultrasonic screening solution enables fine mesh sieving – down to 20 micron - of difficult powders. By applying an ultrasonic frequency to the screen, mesh blockage is eliminated, meaning increased sieving throughput, increasing production rates.
- The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter®: These in-line industrial filters ensure operator safety, with a fully-enclosed design. An innovative self-cleaning system means no downtime to strip down and clean cartridges, and a range of sanitary and high-temperature models are available, all guaranteeing product purity.
- The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™ - This unique high performance centrifugal separator for continuous removal of soft or fibrous materials is suited to a wide range of applications, and can achieve flow rates of up to 100,000 l/hour on fine meshes down to 20 micron.
- The Finex Separator™ - This grading separator provides large improvements in sieving accuracy, capacity, noise levels and upgradeability compared with traditional spring mounted machines. Typically used for grading up to five fractions of wet or dry material, the range of vibratory separators can be applied to other separation methods such as dewatering, de-dusting or product recovery. The Finex Separator™ will be demonstrated in conjunction with the following:
The Russell Screen Changer™ - This award-winning screen deck lifting device improves operator safetyand usability, plusreduces production downtime. The easy-upgrade design is retrofittable to any round separator, and can be easily transferred from one to another.
Russell Gated Outlet™ - Controls the flow of product from the oversize outlet, improving productivity by ensuring the product is screened efficiently.
Russell Vibrastop™ - Uses the latest in starter technology to eliminate excessive movement during start up and shut down
Visit Russell Finex at Stand C42 to find out how a range of innovative and customizable separation solutions and upgrades could benefit your production line, or try the online machine selector tool now.
A versatile, high capacity, easy clean check screening vibratory sieve where space is…
Prevents blinding and blocking of mesh when screening difficult powders, allowing you…
Low maintenance, high performance enclosed liquid filters to suit a wide range of che…
Liquid solid separation equipment suited to the removal of solids from liquid slurrie…
Vibratory separators for grading wet or dry materials up to five fractions in one ope…