For the last 35 years, our strategic partnership with Fuji Paudal has allowed us to offer high quality granulation equipment to our UK and Scandinavian customers
Ray Singh, Managing Director, Russell Finex
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Wet granulation and mixer granulation
Russell Finex has represented Fuji Paudal Co. Japan in Europe for over 35 years. Together, we bring you solutions to your granulation needs.
Wet extrusion granulation is where your powders and liquids are homogenously mixed using a kneader to a dough type consistency and then extruded through a die to give your desired granule size. The extrudate can then be Marumerized to make it spherical and finally dried.
Mixer granulation is where one or more powders are placed inside a chamber. A high speed mixing arm is used to mix the powders. A liquid binder is sprayed into the chamber to wet the powders and form granules. These granules are then dried.
Benefits of granulation
- Granules dramatically reduce the amount of dust generated compared to handling powders
- Flowability is greatly improved therefore avoiding blockages in your system of poor die filling
- Dispersibility is improved
- More accurate dosing is possible
Our range of wet extrusion/mixer granulation equipment
Select any of the machines and download a PDF:
- Twin Dome Granulator
- Radial Extruder
- Basket Extruder
- Pressure Swing Granulator
- Spartan Granulator
For more information on granulation and our wet extrusion/mixer granulation, please Contact Us.
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: