I’m sure the Eco Filter has paid for itself in terms of productivity and waste elimination. But perhaps the health and safety benefits have saved us even more.
Rob Lonergan, General Manager Anaheim plant, Neville Chemical Company
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Industrial In-line Filters for Liquid Products
Industrial In-line Filters to remove contamination and oversize materials from your product
Russell Finex in-line filters for both industrial and sanitary applications offer an effective solution to your filtration requirements. Our Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filters improve your product quality by removing oversize contamination from 10 micron or above. They also give consistently high flow rates with no operator control necessary.
Without the need for filter bags or cartridges and with significant reductions in wasted product over traditional industrial filters, our range of in-line filters are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly, hence their name "Eco Filters".
Enjoy the many benefits our industrial in-line filters can offer you:
- Increase your production rates - With our unique self-cleaning design, there are no stoppages to change filter elements, and no slowing of throughput as filter elements block
- Improve your product quality - Our in-line filters are totally enclosed so no product contamination is possible
- Reduce your costs - There are no continual costs of replacing filter media and no disposal costs. You will also see a reduction in wasted liquid product, a reduction in labor costs and a reduction in downtime
- Safeguard the health and safety of your operators - our in-line filters are totally enclosed, which means no fumes and limited operator exposure to liquid
See exactly how these industrial in-line filters work
See our different self-cleaning filter models
See the different options available
For use in all industries
- Food - Chocolate, confectionery, gels, etc.
- Coatings - Paints, resins, inks, dyes, etc.
- Chemicals - Pesticides, fungicides, etc.
- Environment - waste water, cooling liquids, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical liquids, etc.
- High temperature applications - Cooking oils, resins, etc.
- And many more...
See some Test Videos:
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: