We have used other brands of filter but the self cleaning Russell Eco Filter range offer better performance and quality, and also reduces wastage. They are simple to use, easy to clean and maintain and operate virtually automatically.
Bill Andrews, Engineering Manager, Cuprinol
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
How they Work
How the Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filters work
The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter accurately removes oversize impurities from all types of liquids and pastes. The unique SpiroKlene system continuously cleans the surface of the filter element and ensures optimum filtration efficiency. This allows for high and consistent flows, which are ideal for filling operations and continuous production lines.
The self-cleaning design of the Russell filter gives you higher production rates compared to other filtration methods, as there are no production stoppages to change filter bags or cartridges.
See the animation below demonstrating the self-cleaning principle of the Russell Eco Filter.
The range of self-cleaning filters is designed for ease of operation and maintenance. They are simple to disassemble and clean without tools, allowing for fast and efficient product line changeovers, therefore increasing productivity. The units fit neatly into existing production lines, providing considerable filtration capacity without requiring excessive space.
- Rotating wiper blades keep the apertures of the filter element clean and flow rates even minimizing pressure drops across the filter
- Tool-free disassembly for quick and easy cleaning
- Top inlet/bottom outlet (on-line) or top inlet/top outlet (in-line) for ease of connectivity to your process
- Filter element options - Wedgewire or unique defined hole microscreen giving high flow rates and accurate removal of oversized contamination
See some Test Videos:
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: