With the Vibrasonic system, we have been able to work with medical customers to achieve their specifications for fine powders and tight particle size distributions. Any manufacturing process requiring precise, efficient screening below 150µm or above 100 mesh should consider such a system.
Dr. Colin McCracken, Development Manager of Powder Products, Reading Alloys
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Ultrasonic Sieve Deblinding
Ultrasonic sieve deblinding - The unique Vibrasonic Deblinding System prevents mesh blockage
Russell Finex's innovative ultrasonic sieve deblinding system, known as the patented Vibrasonic Deblinding System (VDS), eliminates the blinding and blocking of mesh. It has revolutionized the screening of difficult powders on sieve meshes, allowing accurate separation down to 20µm. It also increases screening capacities and reduces mesh breakage.
This ultrasonic system has been designed so that it can be retrofitted onto any new or existing vibrating sieve/separator.
See exactly how the VDS system works
See the different options available
Enjoy the many benefits ultrasonic sieve deblinding can offer you:
- Increase your sieving capacities up to 10 times by enabling powders to pass through screens faster
- Increase your mesh life by reducing screen overload and frequency of mesh cleaning
- Sieve on finer meshes (as low as 20μm) and obtain a better quality final product
- Eliminate mesh damage caused by mechanical deblinding systems
The Vibrasonic Deblinding System is ATEX approved for use within potentially explosive gaseous or dusty environments, including zones 20, 21, 22, 0, 1 and 2.
The new ATEX Directive, which has been in force since July 2003, affects all industries including food, metal powders, powder and liquid coatings, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and any other industry involving powders, dusts, liquids and vapors.
Contact Us for more information about our ultrasonic sieving solutions.
Industries served by VDS include:
- Food - Bakery ingredients, food powders etc.
- Coatings - Powder coatings, pigment paints, etc.
- Chemicals - Chemical powders.
- Metals - Metal powders, alloys, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals - Pharma powders.
- Ceramics - Ceramic powders.
- And many more...
See some Test Videos:
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: