The Compact sieves have allowed us to maximize productivity while ensuring a consistently high quality product. These vibrating screens are robust, well built and their design makes them very user-friendly and easy to strip down for cleaning.
David Caddell, Centura Foods
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Russell Compact Sieve
|Check Screeners||Grading Sieves||Liquid Solid Separation|
Vibrating screens for safety and check sieving to improve your product quality
The Russell Compact Sieve range of vibrating screens removes all oversized contamination and is ideal for high capacity safety screening of powders and liquid slurries. Designed for industrial usage, the range is incredibly versatile and can be used for almost any material. These vibrating screens fit neatly into production lines, providing considerable screening capacity without requiring excessive headroom. Its innovative design means these vibrating screens are less than half the height of a traditional sieving machine.
Operating and cleaning is quick and easy, making this range of vibrating screens perfect for all processing industries. A wide range of sizes and options means the machine can be tailored to suit your exact needs.
Enjoy the many benefits Russell Compact Sieve vibrating screens can offer you:
- Improve your product purity - Eliminate oversized material from your powders and liquids
- Increase your production - Double your throughput with half the size. These vibrating screens achieve a higher throughput per unit mesh area compared to conventional vibrating screens and can achieve throughput rates up to 60,000 kg/hour
- Reduce your down-time - The Russell Compact Sieve can be easily stripped down and cleaned without tools
- Eliminate dust and fumes - Enclosed screening means total containment
- Fits into smaller spaces - These vibrating screens can fit easily into existing installations and areas of limited headroom
- Lowers noise levels - A solid rubber suspension gives the machine a quiet operation - typically as low as 70dBA
View other check screening vibratory sieves
Specialized Compact Sieve Options
- Compact Self Loading Sieve - a stand-alone vibrating screener, which loads, screens and discharges your material in one easy operation
- Compact Clean in Place Sieve - designed for easy and quick cleaning between batches
- 3-A Compact Sieve - designed to meet the requirements of the 3-A sanitary standards
Industries served by the Russell Compact Sieve include:
- Food - Bakery ingredients, food powders or liquids, etc.
- Coatings - Powder coatings, pigment paints, etc.
- Chemicals - Chemical powders or liquids
- Metals - Metal powders, alloys, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals - Pharma powders, active powders, pharma liquids, etc
- Ceramics - Ceramic powders, china clay, etc
- Environment - Treating wastewater for clean disposal, etc.
- And many more...
See some Test Videos:
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: