The Mini Sifter is ideal for small scale batches, very convenient for independent bakeries, for example, who can benefit from Russell expertise at a reasonable cost
Ray Singh, Managing Director, Russell Finex
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
|Check Screeners||Grading Sieves||Liquid Solid Separation|
Industrial Mini Sifters - Ideal for check screening small batches
These simple and easy to use industrial sifters remove contamination from small batches of powders or liquids. It improves the quality of your final products and safeguards your reputation.
Small and portable, these sifters are ideal for small batch processing in all industries including bakeries, laboratories, start-up companies and pilot plants.
Enjoy the many benefits Mini Sifters can offer you:
- Improve your product quality- Eliminate oversized contamination from your small batches of powders or liquids
- Reduce cleaning downtime -The sifters disassemble quickly and easily without the need for tools. All contact parts are fully washable
- Compact and portable - This sifter can be simply transported for use in different areas by one person
- Very quiet operation – Noise levels typically less than 65 dBA
View other check screening vibratory sieves
Industries served by Mini Sifters include:
- Food - Bakery ingredients, food powders or liquids, etc.
- Coatings - Powder coatings, pigment paints, etc.
- Chemicals - Chemical powders or liquids
- Metals - Metal powders, alloys, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals - Pharma powders, active powders, pharma liquids, etc.
- Ceramics - Ceramic powders, china clay, etc.
- And many more...
Contact Us for more information about these industrial Mini Sifters.
Find out how we can help your particular industry.
Please select from the following: