Because Russell Finex expedited delivery, we were operational in less than four weeks after our initial contact. This allowed us to meet our customer obligations efficiently and saved us additional cost from project delays.
Quintin Richard, Packaging Supervisor, Agrilectric
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Russell Finex meshing - High quality mesh screens for high quality sieves & sifters
High quality mesh is one of the most important factors you should consider when choosing a company to provide your vibratory sieving equipment and remeshing services. Complementing our entire range, Russell Finex only use mesh of the highest quality. This ensures the following benefits are achieved:
- Improves your screening accuracy - Using the highest quality mesh, which has undergone the strictest quality assurance procedures, results in precise mesh apertures, ensuring consistent and repeatable product quality.
- Results in longer mesh life – Using the highest quality stainless steel mesh material made from the very best wire drawing techniques, results in maximized wire strength. You can therefore rely on our screens lasting considerably longer than frames made from inferior quality mesh.
- Increases your productivity - We achieve optimum mesh tensions, resulting in the highest possible screening capacities without jeopardizing your mesh life.
The Russell Finex remeshing service
Russell Finex pride themselves on delivering a fast, high quality remeshing service that will give you peace of mind that your sieving equipment is being maintained to the highest standard, providing you with consistently high quality products as well as keeping downtime to a minimum.
If your mesh breaks, is low in tension or is damaged, remeshing can often be a more economical alternative to replacing the entire mesh frame. Simply return your frame to us and we will remesh it, saving you the cost of the ring.
Bulk remeshing can be a very cost effective service well suited for customers located far way from our plants or where a high number of sieving units require regular remeshing. Purpose-built transportation systems are provided to ensure transportation costs are kept to a minimum while ensuring remeshed frames are returned safely to you every time.
If you regularly require meshing and remeshing services, we can agree on customized stocking policies to ensure we always have the mesh and frames you require on-site. This guarantees minimized downtime and 24-hour turnaround.
Meshing techniques available from Russell Finex include:
- Vibrasonic Meshing – Ultrasonic deblinding systems rely on three critical aspects; the mesh frame, the mesh, and the VDS system. It is a ‘tuned’ system and therefore each part of the system must be consistently well maintained to ensure you receive repeatable performance you can rely on.
- Durable bonding for sizes up to 2m – We can remesh a wide range of different types of mesh frames including non-Russell Finex frames.
- Food and Pharmaceutical suitable- A safe, white adhesive tested to FDA 175.300. for high quality food and pharmaceutical applications.
- High temperature/Solvent resistant bonding – Due to the evolution of high performance adhesives, Russell Finex is able to offer bonding methods suitable to withstand many different hostile environments, which can cause problems for conventional bonding.
- Spot welded/support meshes for extra strength – Often used where high-density products are being screened or where the mesh may have the potential to suffer impact damage from material being fed from a large height above it.
- Clipped mesh frames – Although solvent resistant bonding results in higher tension mesh, clipped meshing can be suitable for companies preferring to remesh their screens on-site.
See our Meshing Flyer for more information
Contact Us for more information about Russell Finex meshing services.