Because Russell Finex expedited delivery, we were operational in less than four weeks after our initial contact. This allowed us to meet our customer obligations efficiently and saved us additional cost from project delays.
Quintin Richard, Packaging Supervisor, Agrilectric
- Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
- Russell Finex reaches regional finals of prestigious HSBC Global Connections competition
- Increase capacity and sieving efficiency with the Russell Cascade System
Repairs and Refurbishments
Repairs and refurbishments for sieves and filters
As long as regular, routine maintenance is carried out on your Russell machine, as described in your technical manual, Russell Finex equipment will continue to provide you with trusted high quality performance for as long as you need. However, due to limited resources or expertise, we understand this is not always achievable. Therefore, Russell Finex offer a number refurbishment programs.
- Returned to Russell Finex – If you are experiencing problems with your machine, you can send it to Russell Finex, where we can provide a full evaluation of repair and fully service your machine. Before the refurbishment is carried out, a consultation with our experienced aftermarket support team will allow you to understand all the options available, so you can tailor the refurbishment program to meet your specific needs. Where needed and subject to availability, a replacement unit can be supplied to you while your own unit is being restored.
- On-site health check (Select locations only) – Russell Finex can send a representative to your site to carry out an exhaustive health check on your machine, ensuring your machine is running at optimum performance.
- On-site servicing (Select locations only) – Russell Finex can offer on-site servicing. A qualified Russell service engineer can visit your site and carry out the necessary repair/refurbishment to your machine. Please Contact Us for more details.
The Vibrasonic Deblinding System is a ‘tuned’ system which must be regularly maintained with genuine Russell Finex parts. Using non-Russell specified parts can jeopardize your system's effectiveness, causing both damage to the system and reducing overall sieve performance.
- Probe repair services – The most common cause of probe failure is cable damage. If this is left unrepaired or replaced with a cable that is non-Russell speficied, more extensive damage can result and reduce the performance of your Vibrasonic system. The Russell Finex probe repair service is a fast and cost effective solution.
- Control box refurbishment – Most VDS models now come with fault detection systems that can provide early signs of control box damage. However, including the control box into your machine refurbishment program is essential to ensure your sieving system is at optimum running performance. Simply return your complete Vibrasonic system to Russell Finex for a complete performance test. Replacement units are available to ensure minimal disruption to your production deadlines.
Contact Us for more information about Russell Finex refurbishment programs.