Export After Market Sales Development Co-ordinator
Key responsibilities and duties:
- The efficient processing of customers orders and enquiries, however received.
- Help the promotion of Russell Finex spares and various services.
- Responsibility for the various administrative systems to our ISO 9001/2000 Standard ensuring full traceability and conformity and to recommend any alternations deemed necessary to the Senior Export Sales Manager to ensure or improve service to our customers.
- Responsibility for answering all internal and external administrative enquiries regarding customer history.
- To recognise any prospects for the furthering of Spares & Service Department sales and to pass all other such information to the relevant departments.
- To negotiate, where necessary, directly with customers in order to secure extra sales for Russell Finex.
- Regular follow up on all After Market quotations.
- Help co-ordinate proactive sales for RFL Export After Market business.
- Sending introductory letters post machine sales.
- Working with machines sales with a view to increase sales of aftermarket products.
- To help execute After Market promotional campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Dept.
- To extract data for identification of key opportunities for business growth.
- To monitor and report business movement on a regular basis. E.g. where business levels are dropping.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent position with a competitive salary
- Highly rewarding annual bonus
- Flexible working hours according to company policy
- 22 days annual leave and time off for bank holidays and Christmas
- Personal development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme after 3 years
If interested, Please contact me with your CV and relevant experience on: email@example.com