mesh department operative
This role will assist with all General duties in the mesh and spares department, including but
not limited to mesh frame preparation, packing, dispatch, mesh frame grinding.
You will provide support for the mesh bonding functions, including: -
Correct bonding/spot welding of mesh rings as instructed by the confirmation of order.
Visual inspection of mesh prior to bonding/spot welding and to ensure correct tension
requirements of mesh are met prior to and after bonding/spot-welding.
Record mesh frame data , (bar coding) on the Bonding/Quality Control forms.
Maintain a clean and safe working area for all operators in the mesh department.
Assist the Spares Storeman as required.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent position with a competitive salary
- Highly rewarding annual bonus
- Flexible working hours according to company policy
- 22 days annual leave and time off for bank holidays and Christmas
- Personal development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme after 3 years
To apply please send your CV or request an application form and send to:
Juli Bridger, Russell Finex Ltd., Russell House, Browells Lane, Feltham, Middlesex