Panel/Machine Wire Person
Major Role Accountabilities:
- Understanding of Control Panels and how they are built.
- Possess an Electrical and Mechanical aptitude, ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Basic understanding of PLC based systems and motor control wiring.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- To be available for evening and weekend work when the business requires it.
- Supporting other Employees as required and if you are safe/trained to do so.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy workplace and reporting any faults/hazards, in accordance with Company Health and Safety requirements.
- Any other duties determined by the Team Leader or Line Manager.
Candidates will require:
- Proven track record in the Electrical Control Panel wiring and machine wiring.
- Good fault finding skills.
- Basic wiring skills (e.g. Crimping, soldering etc).
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Good I.T skills (e.g Excel, word etc)
- Able to keep working area clean.
- Work as part of a team.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
If interested, please send CV to: email@example.com