Gulfood Manufacturing 2017 Preview
The latest sieving and filtration innovations for the food and beverage industry
Meet the experts in food and beverage processing in Hall Z3 Stand E81
Gulfood Manufacturing is the Middle East’s most important food and beverage processing industry event connecting suppliers, manufacturers and visitors from more than 60 countries and showcasing technologies that will drive the industry forward in the years to come.
Returning to Dubai from 31st October until 2nd November, the exhibition offers more than 35 000 visitors the chance to meet and speak with the professionals who will solve their equipment, service and support problems. Russell Finex is looking forward to once again be presenting the latest innovations in processing food and beverage applications.
Gulfood Manufacturing 2017 will cover all major areas in food and beverage production, from raw material and ingredients processing, to packaging and logistics. The food and beverage industry is undergoing constant change with innovations and disruptive technology paving the way for leaner production, automated operations and optimized processes. Visitors will be able to network and learn from more than 1600 global companies exhibiting at the show.
As a global leader in the development of vibratory processing equipment for food and beverage applications, Russell Finex has collaborated with and provided customized separation solutions to renowned global companies such as Nestlé, Mondelēz, Unilever, Danone and Mars. The company is excited to be attending the show to present the latest sieving and filtration equipment, offering the perfect chance for visitors to view, discuss and try out an innovative range of machinery:
- The Finex Separator™ - This circular separator is used for grading up to five fractions of wet or dry material, and can be applied to methods such as dewatering, de-dusting or product recovery. Compared to traditional spring suspension machines this separator provides large improvements in sieving accuracy, capacity, noise levels and upgradeability.
- The Russell Compact 3in1 Sieve™- This safety sieving solution has been designed to easily process hand fed ingredients through a low-level sack tip station. Its compact, straight-through design means the unit can fit neatly into any production process.
- Russell Vibrasonic® Deblinding System - This ultrasonic sieving solution enables sieving of sticky or oily powders on finer mesh. Through applying an ultrasonic frequency to the screen, mesh blockage is eliminated, increasing sieving throughput and production rates.
- The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® - These self-cleaning filters ensure operator safety, with a fully-enclosed design. The innovative self-cleaning system means no downtime is wasted to strip down and clean cartridges, improving productivity. Available in a range of high temperature and sanitary models, this industrial filter will ensure your product’s purity is guaranteed.
- The Russell Screen Changer™ - This innovative, retrofittable pneumatic deck lifting device is designed to increase productivity, improve operator safety and reduce production costs. Utilizing two pneumatic piston assemblies, several sieve decks can be lifted quickly and safely by a single operator, to allow comfortable access to the screen mesh requiring maintenance.
Visit Russell Finex at Stand Z3-E81 to find out more about these and other machines from the team of expert engineers and discuss how the company can fulfil your unique requirements.
Safety sieving of hand fed raw ingredients from low-level bags to safeguard operators…
Vibratory separators for grading wet or dry materials up to five fractions in one ope…
Low maintenance, high performance enclosed liquid filters to suit a wide range of che…