Processing and automation technology experts brought together at Gothenburg exhibition
Visit Russell Finex at ProcessTeknik at Stand E03:12
ProcessTeknik, Scandinavia’s largest process technology trade show, returns to Gothenburg from 4-6 October 2016. The exhibition, held in conjunction with Scanautomatic, provides a meeting place for professionals across a range of processing industries, and Russell Finex is looking forward to attending once again.
ProcessTeknik, formerly Process Technology exhibition, was first held in 2001, and joined forces with Scanautomatic in 2010, bringing together technicians, engineers, designers and management professionals from a variety of manufacturing, automation and processing backgrounds. This year once again sees the two shows combine, offering the perfect opportunity for suppliers and customers from Scandinavia, Europe and further afield to meet and discuss the latest technology, business trends and industry developments.
Russell Finex is excited to be attending the show and present the latest range of separation equipment, offering the perfect chance for visitors to view, discuss and try the sieving and filtration solutions. A team of experts will be on hand to advise the most suitable solution for specialist materials, with a range of upgrades and customized options available.
As a global leader in separation technology, Russell Finex has applied equipment to a number of industries including food, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, chemicals, paints, coatings and many more. The company has worked with renowned global companies such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Nestlé, and utilizes these relationships when developing new products, such as those on display at ProcessTeknik.
Separation equipment at ProcessTeknik 2016
- Russell Compact Airswept Sieve™ - A live demonstration of this vacuum conveying sieve, which combines Russell Compact Sieve® technology with pneumatic conveying lines, will be provided throughout the show. Requiring minimal installation space, the machine enables pneumatic conveying and check-screening of material from storage locations to your next process stage. A fully dust-tight system, it also protects operators from product inhalation.
- The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® - These in-line industrial filters ensure operator safety, with a fully-enclosed design. An innovative self-cleaning system means no downtime to strip down and clean filter elements, and a range of sanitary and high-temperature models are available, all guaranteeing product purity.
- The Finex Separator™ - This circular grading machine is used for grading up to five fractions of wet or dry material, and can be applied to methods such as dewatering, de-dusting or product recovery. The Finex Separator™ will be demonstrated in conjunction with the following:
- The Russell Screen Changer™ - This award-winning screen deck lifting device includes advancements in operator safetyand usability, reducing production downtime. The easy-upgrade unit can be fitted to any round separator, and is easily transferable between machines.
- Russell Vibrasonic® Deblinding System - This ultrasonic screening solution enables sieving of difficult powders on finer mesh. Through applying an ultrasonic frequency to the screen, mesh blockage is eliminated, increasing sieving throughput and production rates.
Visit Russell Finex at Stand E03:12 to see live demonstrations of our wide range of separation equipment.
Contact us for more information about these and other machines, or try the Russell Interactive Application Finder, an online tool that helps you connect Russell Finex equipment to your production process.