By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Click on link for more information
- Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
- Special Notice - if you are under 13 years old
- Information collection and use
- Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
- Collection of non-personal information
- E-mail, feedback and forum facilities
- Keeping our records accurate
- Security of your personal data
- Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
- How you can contact us
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
Russell Finex Ltd., a company registered in England with registered number 294532 whose registered office is at Russell House, Browells Lane, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7EW, controls the personal data collected on this site.
Special Notice - if you are under 13 years old
If you are under 13 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
As part of the services offered to you through our site, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses will be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out below if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. In such case we will, however, continue to use your personal data for the purposes set out in the above section for as long as it is reasonable to do so.
From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
- giving the information to Russell Finex affiliate offices and companies, which may be located outside the EEA, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
We will not share your name, address, e-mail address or any other personal data you supply to us with third parties.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your location and the industry you are in). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
E-mail, Feedback and Forum Facilities
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from our web site;
- you linked to our web site from a third party web site.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
How you can contact us