Russell Finex to exhibit at the American Dairy Products Institute Annual Conference in Chicago.
Visit Russell Finex at Booth #1 to see how their range of innovative separation solutions can help improve your dairy processing.
Russell Finex will be exhibiting at the American Dairy Products Institute / American Butter Institute conference - the premier meeting for the dairy products industry. Scheduled to be held from April 26 – 28th, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, in Chicago, Illinois, the show will host hundreds of industry professionals, all united to discuss the most relevant dairy products industry topics and current challenges.
Russell sieving technology helps manufacturers and processors of dairy-based products overcome the latest challenges and obstacles in quality assurance and processing efficiency.
On display at this year’s ADPI conference will be the Russell Compact Sieve® – an easy-clean, sanitary vibratory screener, designed to improve product quality. The crevice-free vibratory sieve is manufactured to provide Critical Control Point (CCP) assurance when processing dairy products.
Designed to comply with 3-A, FDA and USDA sanitary standards, users of the Russell Compact Sieve® have complete assurance that the machine is designed and manufactured to the highest standard.
Key features of the Russell Compact Sieve® include:
- Easy to clean crevice-free design – to meet the requirements of FDA and 3-A sanitary standards
- Innovative quick release clamps - to allow for quick screen changes without tools
- Quiet operation - (typically less than 70dBA) using a solid rubber suspension system
Stop by and visit Russell Finex at Booth #1, for an introduction to the Russell range of high-performance vibratory screeners and separators. The Midwest Regional Sales Manager, Michael Lehnert will be available to talk about:
- Check/safety screening for quality assurance – to improve the purity of your dairy products
- Classifying powders by particle size - to ensure product quality
- Recovery screening – to minimize waste and recover valuable product
With more than 80 years of experience, Russell Finex separation equipment has successfully helped manufacturers in the dairy-products industry increase product quality and cut costs, while decreasing product waste.
Can’t make it to the show? No problem – send us an inquiry to discuss your application.