Visit Russell Finex in Hall 9, Stand A-19 to see the latest innovations in the food processing industry
CFIA is the largest exhibition for the food industry in France, bringing together suppliers, customers and business partners, with over 17,000 visitors and 1300 suppliers across 40,000 m². Innovations in food processing have been showcased at this fair for the last 20 years.
The exhibition, which will be held at Rennes, France from 8th - 10th of March, showcases existing and new technologies over three categories: ingredients and intermediate food products, equipment and processes, and packing and conditioning.
At the Russell Finex stand, customers can view the latest innovative sieving and filtration solutions within the food processing industry.
The Russell Hygiene Filter™:
- A sanitary liquid filter specifically designed to meet the hygienic demands and regulations of the food industry. The filter removes contamination and oversize materials from your liquid food products such as chocolate, honey or other viscose food pastes.
- Utilizes a reusable filter element with a unique self-cleaning wiper system which continuously removes oversize as fine as 10 micron, whilst also eliminating costs and environmental implications associated with the disposal of filter bags and cartridges.
The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™:
- A multi-purpose centrifugal separator which removes soft and fibrous materials from liquids and slurries at a high capacity. This separator is simple to operate and tune to obtain the best separation quality.
- Processing of starch, distillers mash and grains, and separation of curd and whey are just a few of the many applications the Russell Liquid Solid Separator™ can be applied to within the food processing industry.
The Finex Separator™:
- A vibratory separator designed for accurate grading, scalping or sizing of wet and dry food products up to five fractions in one operation.
- Compared to traditional separators which use spring suspensions, it delivers large improvements in sieving accuracy, capacity, noise levels and upgradeability.
- The Finex Separator™ is suitable for many applications within the food industry such as grading chocolate brownie pieces, separating coffee beans and de-dusting peanuts.
The Finex Separator™ will be shown together with the new Russell Screen Changer unit which allows for easy changing of mesh frames. This upgrade will reduce the risk of injury to operators and the damage to mesh when changing screens. As no manual lifting or additional tools are needed mesh frames are changed quickly keeping downtime to a minimum. The Russell Screen Changer can be retrofitted to Russell separators or any other round separators.
Visit Russell Finex at Stand A-19 in Hall 9 to find out more about the complete range of sieving and filtration solutions.