Russell Finex offers the largest range of separation equipment solutions on the market for your application
With over 75 years experience in sieving and filtration we pride ourselves on the fact that we serve almost every industry across the world, using our knowledge and experience to provide innovative separation solutions for a wide range applications. We offer the largest range of separation equipment on the market, allowing us to advise you on the best vibratory sieve, separator or in-line filters solution for your application.
Reasons for choosing Russell vibratory sieves and in-line filters
- A Global presence: With companies in the UK, USA, Belgium, India and China, as well as a network of experienced distributors and agents providing support in over 140 countries.
- Offer customized, bespoke solutions: With innovation being at the heart of the business since its beginnings in 1934, we are able to offer a separation solution to meet and exceed your requirements.
- High quality manufacture: All Russell vibratory sieves and in-line filtersare manufactured in the UK to the highest quality and are engineered for a global market
- Comprehensive pre and post-sales activities:We aim to deliver a service that will provide you with complete customer satisfaction.
- Specialized test & research facilities: Whether onsite or in one of our testing facilities across the world, trial your products for total peace of mind before purchase
Vibratory Sieves from Russell Finex Self-cleaning Russell Eco Filters
Finex Separators installed as part of an atomising systems package
Self-Cleaning Eco Filters installed within a chocolate processing line
We recognise how both processing methods and new technologies are constantly evolving, striving for better products as well as more efficient, safer and more profitable production systems. This is why we invest considerable amounts of time and money into product development programmes focused solely on improving our existing product range and bringing new leading edge products to the market.