Russell Finex will attend CIPM Autumn 2019 in Chongqing with innovative pharmaceutical equipment
The 58th China International Pharmaceutical Machinery exhibition (CIPM) will take place from November 5th to 7th at Chongqing International Expo Center. As the autumn edition of the most premium international exhibition in the pharmaceutical industry, CIPM will host 1,265 exhibitors from countries around the world.
As the global specialist in sieving and filtration equipment, Russell Finex will showcase innovative separation solutions for the pharmaceutical industry at stand C-52-1, No.1 International Hall. Visitors will be able to meet professional sales and service staff who can discuss any unique requirements and recommend customized solutions.
The innovative separation equipment which will be displayed at Stand C-52-1, No.1 International Hall, will include:
- Russell Compact Sieve®: this innovative vibrating sieve removes all oversized contamination and is ideal for high capacity safety screening of pharmaceutical powders. It fits neatly into production lines, providing considerable screening capacity without requiring excessive headroom.
- Russell Compact Airlock Sieve™: an innovative high containment industrial screener requiring minimal operator involvement, designed to accurately remove oversize contamination and provide dust-free screening using a unique patented TLI (Twist, Lock, Inflate) pneumatic clamping system.
- Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter®: this industrial filter features the unique SpiroKlene™ wiper system to provide effective and continuous filtration down to 10 micron. Suitable for pharmaceutical screening, this in-line filter removes contamination from liquid products.
- The Vibrasonic® Deblinding System: this ultrasonic deblinding system is used for eliminating the blinding of your sieve mesh. Unlike mechanical deblinding systems, the Vibrasonic® Deblinding System uses an ultrasonic frequency which does not cause damage to the sieve mesh.
- The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™: as an advanced version of traditional liquid solid separators, this multi-purpose centrifugal separator has the ability to deal with soft and fibrous oversized solids and is adaptable to virtually any process. When processing pharmaceuticals such as Chinese herbal medicine, separation can be achieved at a high capacity on fine meshes down to 20 microns.
Visit Russell Finex at CIPM 2019 Autumn edition, Stand C-52-1, No.1 International Hall to find out more or contact us for more information.