Russell Finex will attend China International Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo (CIPM) in Qingdao with a range of pharmaceutical equipment
The China International Pharmaceutical Machinery exhibition (CIPM) is due to take place on 10th-12th May at Qingdao World Expo City, with Russell Finex attending having missed 2020 due to the pandemic. With around 1,300 exhibitors expected, this event will integrate trade and research, bringing a variety of businesses and clients together to network.
As a leading supplier of industrial manufacturing equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, Russell Finex will showcase a range of innovative solutions at stand number N6-21-2. Whilst following COVID safety guidelines, visitors will be able to meet professional sales members and discuss their requirements. The machines on display at this event will be:
- Finex Ultima™: an industrial screener, designed to increase productivity compared to spring-mounted separators. With full material flow on up to 4 sieve decks, this easy-to-clean separator has a hygienic open frame, ideal for minimizing product contamination.
- Vibrasonic® Deblinding System: a revolutionary ultrasonic deblinding system, this sifter prevents blocking and blinding of meshes, preserving mesh life and improving throughput rates of your production line.
- Russell Liquid Solid Separator™: this high-capacity centrifugal separator can remove solids from liquid slurries, and recover waste material for reuse. With a small footprint, this unit can process up to 100,000l/hr, a far higher rate than conventional separators.
- Compact Airlock Sieve™: an innovative high containment industrial screener, designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry to accurately remove oversize contamination and provide dust-free screening using a unique patented clamping system providing OEL 5 containment.
- Compact Airswept Sieve™: a pneumatic conveying sieve, suitable for screening and conveying powders in one seamless operation. This machine ensures dust-tight sieving, minimizing operator risk and its vacuum conveying lines improve production capacity over standard conveying sieves.
Visit Russell Finex at Stand N6-21-2, or contact an experienced sales engineer for more information about how can transform your industrial pharmaceutical process.