Total 2013 will see Russell Finex promoting its wide range of vibratory sieves and in-line filters (Hall 5, Stand K21)
This year Russell Finex will be showcasing their innovative sieving and filtration equipment at the Total exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham, UK. This is the largest processing and packaging exhibition combining PAKEX – one of the world’s oldest packing events incorporating all elements of packaging, the PPMA show – the UK’s leading exhibition on process and packaging machinery and Interphex – the leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical trade show.
For over 75 years, Russell Finex have been developing and manufacturing fine mesh separation equipment for a variety of industries in more than 140 countries. We offer the widest range of vibratory sieves and liquid filters in the industry, and with innovation and high quality at the core of our business, Russell Finex are able to supply custom-built solutions that suit your unique processing requirements.
The constant investment into research and development ensures a complete range of pioneering machines will be featured on this years stand. A wide range of Russell Finex vibratory sieves and in-line filters will be on display together with several working units, demonstrating their function as well as their capacity to boost production through improved quality, and reducing processing costs.
Visit our stand to see our key new developments:
- Metal Detectable, Magnetic Attractable and Conductive gaskets – specialised gaskets for the food industry that are magnetic attractable minimizing the risk of contamination.
- Easy Clean Magnetic Separator - remove ferrous contamination and keep downtime to a minimum while safeguarding the quality of your products.
- Vibrastop – an innovative enhancement for vibratory sieves developed to minimize excessive noise and movement during shutdown and start up.
- Gated Outlet – a pneumatic gate that controls the flow of product from the oversize outlet, improving screening efficiency.
- Hygiene Filter™ - designed for optimum cleaning to meet the demands of the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Established machines also on display:
- Russell Compact Sieve® – an industrial vibratory sieve that offers high capacity check screening of powders and liquids where space is restricted.
- Russell Compact 3in1 Sieve™ – ideal for check screening hand fed raw ingredients from bags.
- Finex Separator™ – accurately sizes or grades dry or wet materials on up to 5 fractions in one operation.
- Vibrasonic® Deblinding System – eliminates the blocking and blinding of mesh, while accurately separating down to 20µm.
- Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® – improve production rates by removing oversize contamination from 10 micron or above.
- Filter Management System™ – monitor and control your liquid filter without operator involvement.
Visit us at our stand K21 to learn more.