Russell Finex releases its updated Brexit statement for the end of 2020.
Russell Finex acknowledges that ensuring the security of supply is vital to ourselves and our customers. We continue to monitor the Brexit situation closely and remain prepared with measures to counteract any impact and ensure a reliable supply of our products to our customers after 31st December 2020.
We are taking all reasonable steps to mitigate any possible effects and will continue to review our position as more information is provided by the UK Government.
We hope the measures outlined below give you reassurance that we have plans in place to continue our service without any interruption but if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to speak with your usual point of contact.
The key actions we have taken and are constantly reviewing are detailed below.
- Our key fastest moving product lines across the business have been identified and we have adjusted production schedules accordingly to maximize their availability.
- We have optimized the amount of buffer stocks at our Belgian subsidiary company which has been supporting our customers in Europe for over 60 years.
- Materials imported from mainland Europe and non-EU countries come via a well-established process with robust supply chains and we are working closely with our key suppliers to safeguard these supply chains to ensure continuous availability.
- As a global company, we are very experienced in ensuring supply chain security to effectively manage the flow of products worldwide.
- We have been in direct contact with our key suppliers to ensure they have contingency plans in place within their own supply chains and logistics functions. Many of our suppliers hold additional buffer stocks within the UK as part of their normal supply chains.
- We have moved our ATEX certification to the European office of our Notified Body and have checked that our ISO certificate auditors have European representation.
- We are continuing discussions with our key Freight Forwarders to ensure our deliveries are maintained at their normal high level of punctuality, including reviewing alternative routes to and from the UK.
- Our Brexit project team are continuing to review the political landscape, consult with customers and suppliers as well as industry peers.
Hence, despite the political uncertainty, Russell Finex Ltd is confident that our own planning will enable us to maintain the high level of customer service and support you have come to expect. We would like to assure you that we will continue to provide the highest level of service to our customers. Please be assured that we will keep you informed of any significant changes or updates.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us here.