Russell Finex will showcase pioneering sieving and filtration equipment at PPMA 2012 (Hall 5, Stand B21)
Russell Finex will be showcasing their innovative range of sieving and filtration equipment at PPMA 2012. In its 23rd year, PPMA is the UK’s largest exhibition for processing and packaging machinery.
With more than 75 years of experience in the industry, Russell Finex offers the widest range of vibratory sieves and liquid filters in the industry. With innovation and high quality an integral part of the business, Russell Finex are able to provide customized solutions to meet all processing needs.
Continual investment in research and development has enabled Russell Finex to stay at the forefront of the industry by continually providing pioneering products. A comprehensive range of established equipment will be shown on the stand, along with new developments.
New developments on display:
- Russell Hygiene Filter™ – designed specifically for the food and pharmaceutical industries to provide optimum cleaning where product quality cannot be compromised
- Easy-Clean Magnetic Separator™ – eliminates ferrous contamination, safeguarding the quality of your products whilst keeping downtime to a minimum
- Vibrastop™ – a revolutionary enhancement for vibratory sieves designed to reduce excessive movement and noise during start up and shutdown
- Gated Outlet™ – controls the flow of product from the oversize outlet, improving productivity by ensuring the product is screened efficiently
Established machines on display:
- Russell Compact Sieve® – ideal for high capacity check-screening of powders and liquid slurries where space is restricted.
- Russell Compact 3in1 Sieve™ – check-screening of hand fed raw ingredients from bags.
- Russell Blow Thru Sieve™ – remove contamination before it enters the production process.
- Finex Separator™ – accurately grades or sizes wet or dry materials on up to 5 fractions in one operation
- Vibrasonic® Deblinding System – eliminates the blinding and blocking of mesh, allowing accurate separation down to 20µm
- Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® – improve product quality of liquids by removing oversize contamination from 10 micron or above
- Filter Management System™ – continuously monitors and controls your liquid filter